Can's boot TX3

Did anyone know how can I see if my TX3 has NAND or EMMC? I not sure if this is right but I'm facing some issues when trying to install armbian in my TX3, I burned and image with balenaEtcher in my sdcard but always says kernel panic or mainline 'bootfromsd is not defined' when booting armbian. It could be because of mem type?

Edited by Victorhtf

The TX3 comes in a lot of different versions.  What cpu does yours have?  List the steps you have taken to try your install? (u-boot.ext version, dtb).

If you are testing with an SD card, what storage you have internally is irrelevant.

Alright, well. My TX3 comes with S905w, I have been testing this following thread.

So basically, I have downloaded Armbian_23.11.1_Aml-s9xx-box_bookworm_current_6.1.63_xfce_desktop.img.xz.
Flashed into a sdcard with balenaEtcher, then I changed extlinux.conf to match with TX3, uncommenting FDT /dtb/amlogic/meson-gxl-s905w-tx3-mini.dtb. Which is also in DTB folder.
Then I renamed 'u-boot-s905x2-s912' file to u-boot.ext. Unmounted from my device and connect the sdcard, applied power while holding reset button pro 10 seconds.

Then appears these messages while booting:
Error inserting "stdin" variable in TX3-Mini, after this the system made an attempt to boot kernel (I think), after this I got another error message:
Kernel Panic - not syncing: Asynchronous SError Interrupt. Following by a message that says CPU: (u-dev-worker) Not tainted 6.1.63-current-meson64.

When I flashed the image in my SD it had some files for u-boot, so I have renamed one of these to u-boot.ext. In my case I renamed this one that I mentioned. 
I dont know if this is right, but I remember to read this in the february tutorial.

image.thumb.png.bc7a6a76ec08c28c2dfdaf4219d172bf.png

Posted (edited)

Alright, sorry, I didnt notice the 2 after X. By the way, I dont know why i cant be able to boot normally. I'm always getting this error, and dont know if i'm doing something wrong.

Edited by Victorhtf