Switch from Armbian to Android

I have an H96Max RK3318 box which I flashed with Armbian. Is there a way to switch back to Android (original firmware). With the original firmware, pressing the reset button at power connection would take the box into recovery mode. This is not the case for Armbian, so not sure how I can flash back Android on this box?

Thank you for your response. So, seems that if I cannot perform a HW modification, then I am stuck with Armbian on this box, and no way to go back.

Few points that come to my mind:

• This support that I need in uboot cannot be enabled for example by building the armbian image with some specified flags?
  • If I made a backup using multitool from the original Android image, is there a way to extract from it the uboot, and override the existing one?
  • I have a new identical box from which I was able to dump its existing Android image using a tool called rkdumper. I think it dumped a uboot.img (will need to double check). Can I overwrite somehow the current armbian uboot with this img using multiboot?

I read somewhere that if I erase the eMMC, the box will be forced to switch to Maskrom. I erased the eMMC using the multitool, and then restarted the box with reset button pressed then released, and connected through USB to laptop and it was detected by AndroidTool as Maskrom, and was able to flash the original Android image using FactoryTool