433Mhz sender/receiver on Orange Pi Zero 3?

p789

Hi,

what are currently the options of controlling 433Mhz sender/receiver devices from an orange Pi zero 3?

Currently the gpios are no longer exposed via sysfs but you could re-enable that feature by compiling a new kernel with the proper configuration.
Then wiringpi would work again and you could use 433Utils.

But what would be the options without compiling a new kernel? What 433Mhz library exists that uses the new way of controlling the gpios?

I am a bit confused about the current state of affairs, please enlighten me...

You have provided far too little context, and I do not understand what you are talking about. But if it's just the output of a pattern waveform via a GPIO, you can do it with a one-liner from the command line:

gpioset --toggle 100ms,100ms,100ms,100ms,100ms,300ms,300ms,100ms,300ms,100ms,300ms,300ms,100ms,100ms,100ms,100ms,100ms,700ms --consumer panic con1-08=active

This is just an example and the emitted pattern doesn't meet your needs, but with adjusted timings it does exactly what you want.
Of course, you can also write your application with program code. Libgpiod provides bindings for C++, python3 and Rust therefor.

So what I want is to control 433Mhz power plugs from my orange pi.

I have both a sender and a receiver module that get connected via the gpio pins.

For the plugs I have a remote control and now i need a way to replicate that behaviour - ie I need a program that can sniff the 433Mhz signal coming from the remote control and analyze it in such a form that I can send it out again via the sender.

In the good old sysfs times there were tools (like the 433Utils I mentioned above) that could do that - and my question is how this is done today...