Nano Pi Neo Eth Leds

Hi all !
I try to turn off ethernet leds on Nano Pi Neo. I don't use network-manager (which disables leds when ethernet cable is disconnected) because I need to use ifup and ifdown...

I tried to see (without success) :
cd /sys/class/leds
cd /sys/class/net/eth0/

h3consumption -e off

I know that it's possible on banapi (with a github library), is it possible on nano pi neo ?

Best Regards

I think I must recompile the driver.... I just hope that leds are not hardware connected and that it is possible to control them by software..

~# ethtool -p eth0
Cannot identify NIC: Operation not supported

~# ethtool -i eth0
driver: sunxi_geth
version: SUNXI Gbgit driver V1.1
firmware-version: 
expansion-rom-version: 
bus-info: 
supports-statistics: no
supports-test: no
supports-eeprom-access: no
supports-register-dump: no
supports-priv-flags: no

geany ./cache/sources/linux-sun8i/sun8i/drivers/net/ethernet/sunxi/eth/sunxi_geth.c

cd ./cache/sources/u-boot/v2017.09/drivers/usb/eth

?

On rasp, it is possible to recompile the ethernet driver and manage the leds....

Yes, that's it Leds are EPHY_SPD_LED and EPHY_LINK_LED of the H3 so those pins are managed by the sunxi h3 driver ? (F7 on h3 pin map)

Don't really want to burn or disconnect physically those Leds ^^ I prefer to manage them because they could be used to give a return to the user (for other purpose)

ps. for the moment, I launch network manager, it turns off the Leds (because no wired ethernet connection) and then I stop it because I need to manage networking in an other way, but it still lights at startup and I can't use leds for other purpose