RPIMonitor on OrangePi PC 2

Hello,

I know this is slightly the wrong subforum... 

I'm using an OrangePi PC2 with ARMBIAN 5.34.171109 nightly Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS 4.13.11-sunxi64

I tried installing rpimonitor using 

rpimonitor -r

after creating a "pi" user and a "pi" group

That part worked. 
Afterwards, it told me that the webserver would be available at 192.168.0.xxx:8888
I tried that. Surprisingly, not the customized version of OrangePi-Monitor appeared, but the "original" RPI Verison.

I fixed that copying /etc/rpimonitor/template/OrangePI_xx.conf to /etc/rpimonitor/template/data.conf.

After restarting, it actually works, but placeholders are not filled.

tkRMJU9.png

Is there any change I have to do?

Any support would be greatly appreciated :)

Edited by Guest

27 minutes ago, Dario Ackermann said:

Surprisingly, not the customized version of OrangePi-Monitor appeared, but the "original" RPI Verison.

Only on H2+/H3 boards (sun8i architecture) our RPi-Monitor installation routine will detect this and installs improved templates (should work with both legacy and mainline kernel, at least I added/tested this last year). No other platforms (PC2 --> H5 --> sun50i) are supported in this way, especially the background daemon collecting detailed CPU (and voltage) information isn't installed.

I do not plan to change anything here since the above 'OPi-Monitor mode' was mostly implemented to let users help us supporting new boards (especially needed for the overheating Banana Pi M2+ back then). The other reason why I will not touch this is since work on Armbian got so frustrating especially the last days.

My templates were uploaded to Github https://github.com/armbian/build/tree/master/packages/bsp/armbianmonitor/templates -- sun8i dev would be the best starting point.