BananaPI M2 issues

ThomasGB

Two things:

- If no HDMI is pluged in, /dev/fb0 disapears. Replug and it's there again. Must that be? (This nearly made me crazy 'till I found out!).

- Compilation of external Drivers doesn't work anymore after new update. I have the precise error not here because I reinstalled generic version, but it's reproducable. (e.g with that: http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2007/07/05/devhelloworld-a-simple-introduction-to-device-drivers-under-linux.html?page=2).

Cheers

Thomas

Armbian & Khadas are rewarding contributors

1. Probably but in u-boot where the init is done. There is another bug if you attach 4k monitor to the HDMI. Error ...

2. Execute make scripts in /usr/src/linux-headers* and don't use generic version. If this won't help paste the error here.

1. Probably but in u-boot where the init is done. There is another bug if you attach 4k monitor to the HDMI. Error ...

2. Execute make scripts in /usr/src/linux-headers* and don't use generic version. If this won't help paste the error here.

Part 2:

/lib/modules/4.2.3-sunxi/build: No such file or directory.  Stop.

The reason is, that uname -r gives "4.2.3-sunxi" the correct version should be "4.3.3-sunxi". But that's not the only thing, Because after patching makefile I get:

/bin/sh: 1: scripts/basic/fixdep: not found