Questions of OrangePi Plus 2

paul75

Hello,

I have a OrangePi Plus 2.

I want to build images of desktop and no desktop.

I build Debian and works fine.

But for desktop only debian works not ubuntu xenial. It not boot.

Also in Desbian when I can add external Button to can start pc with it ? like a real computer ?

Tat's normal when i connect to DC it take a time to start ?

Thanks

Also in Desbian when I can add external Button to can start pc with it ? like a real computer ?

Not possible to power on, only power off and standby/resume. You need to cut / add power.

But for desktop only debian works not ubuntu xenial. It not boot.

Xenial is not full ready yet. Stick to Jessie.

Not possible to power on, only power off and standby/resume. You need to cut / add power.

Hello,

I need to add power ? And When I can add t ? I'm not sure where I can branch ? And must do a program to works with button ?

Thanks for respond

Hello,

That normal that when I want to compile this night I have :

[ warn ] ... u-boot-01-add-h3-gpio-support.patch [ failed ]
[ o.k. ] ... u-boot-02-support-cheap-mmc.patch [ succeeded ]
[ warn ] ... u-boot-03-add-R_PIO-support.patch [ failed ]

and after :

DTC     arch/arm/dts/sun8i-h3-orangepi-2.dtb                                                                                                          ERROR (duplicate_node_names): Duplicate node name /clocks/apb0_clk─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘  
      HOSTCC  tools/common/image.o                          ERROR (duplicate_node_names): Duplicate node name /clocks/clk@01f01428
  │ dts/Makefile:36 : la recette pour la cible « arch-dtbs » a échouée                                                                                       │  
  │ Makefile:821 : la recette pour la cible « dts/dt.dtb » a échouée                                                                                         │  
]: *** [arch/arm/dts/sun8i-h3-orangepi-2.dtb] Erreur 2
                                     ERROR (duplicate_make[1]: *** [arch-dtbs] Erreur 2/soc/pinctrl@01f02c00
                                                                                       make: *** [dts/dt.dtb] Erreur 2ut tree has errors, aborting (use -f to force output)
[ error ] ERROR in function compile_uboot [ common.sh:89 ]
[ error ] U-boot file not found [ u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin ]
[ o.k. ] Process terminated 

Thanks for help