Cubox I1-300-D: initial Armbian flash screen, then "no signal"

Superkoning

Question

Hi,

My Solidrun Cubox I1-300-D has been running Armbian for quite some time (Samsung EVO SD card). However, I tried to update/upgrade, and my version was non-supported anymore (19.04?), so time for a fresh new image.

I've tried three times (download image from https://www.armbian.com/cubox-i/, sha256 check, burn image with etcher, inspect file structure (looks good), and boot), but each time this happens:

"Armbian universal operating system" + text ("Executing script at ...") splash screen, then a black screen, and then my TV says "no signal", and then nothing anymore.

At the ethernetconnector, there is red LED on / flashing when the eternetcable is connected.

I've let the box run for hours, but no effect.

Keyboard eventually connected, but no effect.

So ... tips?

Is the Cubox I1-300-D still supported? 

Is there an older image (16.04?) that I can try?

Does Armbian write anything to the SD card when it boots? Like "Hello, here I am"  or dmesg? Because if so, I could check for that on the SD card in my laptop

... anything else?

EDIT:

I downloaded and installed sr-imx6-debian-buster-20191020-cli.img from https://images.solid-build.xyz/IMX6/Debian/, and the Cubox boots perfectly from that install. So proof Cubox,  SDcard, method, power, HDMI etc are OK.

cubox armbian.jpg

9 hours ago, Ferdinand said:

As it's no longer available at the linked location, can you make it available to me somehow?

The image was provided to identify a boot.scr magic deficiency. Also Fedora 31 is EOL, so image RIP. Since there seems to be more shortage there, as long as no one who cares for Armbian shows up and maintain the boot.scr magic, you are on your own.