Jump to content
  • 0

SATA not working




Today I updated my BananaPI M1 board, replaced the Bananian OS with Armbian  Armbian_20.05.4_Bananapi_focal_current_5.4.45.img. I'm not getting the SATA with connected 1TB WD10JFCX working. The HD worked before with the Bananien kernel 3.4.x 

What can I do, how can I test, how can i get more information about the reason?

The board is powered via the Micro USB and armbianmonitor reports  DC-IN voltage > 5V

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I read on the forum:

"Update boot loader to latest version - armbian-config -> system -> install/update boot loader ... and try again." and I did.

I also removed power, reconnected the cables, and now the result is different: I have now the device /dev/sda available.

Hopefully, all is good now.  


Link to comment
Share on other sites

When discussing a problem make sure to provide full logs!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...