How to stop sleep mode, hibernation mode

Glenn Cindy Plummer

I have a Rock64 running the armbian buster 10 OS, and then Running Home Assistant in a Docker. The problem i have is after a period of time the OS puts the Rock64 to sleep or uses power reduction and that drops the Home Assistant , and SSH. This is do not want t happen sice i want the OS running full time and all the time to monitor the Home Assistant and sensors. How do I stop it from going to sleep or into power reduction and have it always available?

Armbian & Khadas are rewarding contributors

10 hours ago, Glenn Cindy Plummer said:

I have a Rock64

We recently dropped support (99% our private resources) for this board because we got tired on running in cycles due to hardware quality issues which are subsequent preventing OS to run stable.

10 hours ago, Glenn Cindy Plummer said:

i want the OS running full time

That "simple" wish is usually the most expensive compoment :mellow: 

Best solution? A similar board from any other vendor would already be better or some with a bit better chip RK3399.
Wannna be solution? Since there are many people that bought this board, things might change to better.  There are three revisions of this board and all have some issues ... support is back to community only and we will only be waiting if anyhting will be changed and submitted back to the code ... perhaps it will be fixed, perhaps not.