[408] - temp h3 u-boot setting causing mainline to not have SMP enabled

u-boot defaults to non-sec mode in `sources/u-boot/v2016.05/u-boot.cfg`  See SUNXI PSCI reference

../sources/u-boot/v2016.05/u-boot.cfg:292:#define CONFIG_ARMV7_NONSEC 1

armbian's build in `lib/config/sources/sunxi_common.inc` is forcing H3 into sec mode so that legacy works correctly.

install_boot_script()
{
        cp $SRC/lib/config/bootscripts/boot-sunxi.cmd $CACHEDIR/sdcard/boot/boot.cmd

# orangepi h3 temp exceptions
        [[ $LINUXFAMILY == sun8i ]] && sed -i -e '1s/^/gpio set PL10\ngpio set PG11\nsetenv machid 1029\nsetenv bootm_boot_mode sec\n/' \
                -e 's/\ disp.screen0_output_mode=1920x1080p60//' -e 's/\ hdmi.audio=EDID:0//' $CACHEDIR/sdcard/boot/boot.cmd
}

Is this have been properly tested ?

(because last time I've try "nosec" more than a week ago, it was crashing during boot. I don't remember on which Orange flavours I was trying it)

I tested pretty thoroughly with my Opi One.  Did several fresh builds and switched between legacy and dev to make sure nothing was impacted.

I'll try to test on me @e later this week.    Maybe give it another shot and let me know?

Oh ! I got the issue again : Now, I start understand ... The issue is on my OrangePi-Lite (and probably on the PiOne too), which doesn't have the same freq switcher than PCs.

I've put back "sec" instead of "nosec" and it is booting with only 1 CPU.

Oppps.  I was holding out.. I forgot I made a u-boot patch to fix the frequency part.  Try duplicating for the lite. You can ignore the bootm_boot part it doens't actually do anything..   I'll try to clean things up and submit a proper patch

diff --git a/configs/orangepi_one_defconfig b/configs/orangepi_one_defconfig
index de6e9c8..4dd59a8 100644
--- a/configs/orangepi_one_defconfig
+++ b/configs/orangepi_one_defconfig
@@ -23,3 +23,7 @@ CONFIG_CMD_EXT4=y
 CONFIG_CMD_FAT=y
 CONFIG_CMD_FS_GENERIC=y
 CONFIG_USB_EHCI_HCD=y
+##lj Clock freq defaults are 10080000 inherited from OPI PC default, kernel DTS doesn't have that speed, trying valid ones from kernel dts
+CONFIG_SYS_CLK_FREQ=1200000000
+#CONFIG_SYS_CLK_FREQ=816000000
+bootm_boot_mode=nonsec