I can not boot from SD card

win64trojan

Hello, please help me. There Cubietruck. I can not load the SD card. Image "img" recorded via Win32Imager and tried Linux "dd", loading stops at the "Starting kernel", then begins again.  Before that installing Lubuntu to NAND with Phoenix tools. Without SD card Lubuntu starting normal. Please tell me how to boot from an SD card, and tried Debian wheezy and Ubuntu trusty, the result is the same. 

ps. Sorry for the bad language

Armbian & Khadas are rewarding contributors

Exactly which image?

Cubietruck_Debian_4.0_wheezy_3.4.108

Cubietruck_Ubuntu_4.0_trusty_3.4.108

Kernel version? 

what exactly? 

at nand libuntu 2.0 server 

How long do you wait? First time it takes few minutes. 

I do not do anything, after a while re-reboot and stops again at "Starting kernel"

Maybe I do something wrong? What for Kernel, U-boot, DTB ?

No, there are problems with booting on certain Cubietruck with latest image. But the problem is that ethernet is not initialized properly. The fix will be released soon - you can use some older images. Check archive.

If it reboots after a while this is normal and a good sign. At second start you also need to wait a little longer since it's creating swap space. You should get login prompt when everything is done.

Now I decided to try again to record the image on the card. I write card with imagewrite.exe. I tried on two cards and the result is the same. Loading stop on "Starting kernel" and hangs. Tell me, I ran out the versions.

Tried a Ubuntu Trusty and Debian wheezy

Fq2EVvR.jpg