cubietruck doesn't recognize usb keyboard while booting

cqwer

Hey guys,

my cubietruck doesn'T recognize my usb keyboard at all, while he is booting. It is a logitech mk300 wireless keyboard. with aruntu and other stuff it worked without a problem. The keyboard works, i am writing this text with it. When cubie boots, it checks the usb devices and sais unable to get device descriptor. Is this a known bug? I have no other keyboard, so cubie is useless for me... I have tried different images and versions, allways the same error...

cubietruck starts, the whole checkup process runs, while he is checking the usb devices he sais cant get device descriptor (error=-1), then everything goes on. When the login is coming up, i cant do anything, no input is recognized.

i just tried another keyboard (sadly its only a usb numpad, so i cant work with it) and it worked. Cubie said again, that he had no descriptor blabla, but when he asked for login data, i could input numbers. It seems, that it has just a problem with my wireless keyboard :(

it worked for no reason, i unplugged it many times, restarted cubietruck and suddenly it worked. Now i have many other problems like no hdmi sound, impossible video play and so on, but thats another topic^^ this can be closed