problem with the wifi mac address are the same at all s905 tv box

dennistsc

problem with the wifi mac address are the same at all s905 tv box

hi i have a problem about the mac address on the android box. i use 3 boxes and the wifi mac address are the same. 

1. i'm using firmware "Armbian_5.77_Aml-s905_Ubuntu_bionic_default_5.0.2_20190401"
    - use the uEnv.ini to flash the ubuntu into the box.
2. the box 
    CPU: Amlogic S905D, ARM Cortex-A53, Quad Core 2GHz
    WIFI/Bluetooth: CYW43455 (same as Raspberry Pi 3B+) 2.4G/5G WiFi IEEE 802.11n/ac with Integrated Bluetooth 4.1

could you let me know is it the firmware change the wifi mac address? if so, which part of the firmware will not change the mac address?

thanks you 

There are many posts in the forums talking about this same issue. Please search the forums for an answer,  If you still are not able to find a solution, then please post more information about what you have tried including what you mean by 'I have already found a way' in your last post.

9 hours ago, SteeMan said:

There are many posts in the forums talking about this same issue. Please search the forums for an answer,  If you still are not able to find a solution, then please post more information about what you have tried including what you mean by 'I have already found a way' in your last post.

thanks for your reply

i'm using the following to change the mac address

sudo vim /etc/rc.local
sudo /sbin/ifconfig wlan0 down
sudo /sbin/ifconfig wlan0 hw ether 00:AA:BB:CC:DD:EE
sudo /sbin/ifconfig wlan0 up

but my question is:

is it have any way to check the firmware.  "Armbian_5.77_Aml-s905_Ubuntu_bionic_default_5.0.2_20190401"

to check which part of the firmware change the wifi mac address??