Kernal Panic 4.1.4 on Cubieboard2 (A20)

Gronis

I just tried out kernal 4.1.4 and whenever I try to boot (first run) I get a kernal panic just before the automatic reboot. After the reboot, the same process occurs. Tried Debian wheezy, Debian jessie and Ubuntu Trusty kernal 4.1.4, build 5.8.2015

Nevermind. After 10x reboots and kernel panics, the device actually boots. I don't know what's causing the kernel panics, but now, it seams to work.

I think there might be some wrong with my hardware though, because I cannot get ethernet to work on any image (Not even the standard Android image, maybe this is what is triggering the kernal panic error message). Installing any image with kernel 3.4.* gives me an error message every 5 seconds saying "sunxi emac sunxi emac.0 tx time out resetting emac" I thought the new kernel would solve the problem, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Thanks anyway!

Actually, It might not be working. After reboot, the kernel panic reappears every boot, and it seams that sometimes (like 1 in 10 times) the boot works. I still think this is a hardware problem though.

Here is the output: