secure boot for H3

jin

Is there anyone who familiar with H3's secure boot?

I've got an ott box recently, with 1GB RAM, 8GB eMMC, H3 soc, wifi module is RTL8189FTV.

I try to use sunxi's tools FEL to boot, but not succeed. But the nanopi-M1 board can be booted up with FEL.

when change the u-boot-SPL's textbase, and set it to SRAM-C's space-0x10000. FEL can download the spl and execute it.

The SPL init  the DDR. Then download and execute u-boot. u-boot can run, but cannot reach cmdline.

the datasheet shows that H3 support secure boot feature, but I can't find any documentation about  this.

Through the H3's SDK, I got some information about sbrom.

I still wonder how to set the soc to enable secure boot. I read back the soc's brom and disassemble it, but have not found the answer yet.

I've got an ott box recently, with 1GB RAM, 8GB eMMC, H3 soc, wifi module is RTL8189FTV

Which device is this? Beelink X2 (which uses RTL8189ETV with newest PCB rev) needs a standards violating type-A-to-type-A USB cable to allow FEL boot and on devices with eMMC FEL mode has to be entered manually (X2 having a FEL button)

BTW: best place to ask such questions is linux-sunxi IRC :)

No problem to enter FEL mode. 

Just the chip is set to secure boot mode, so myself u-boot-spl can't run directly.

the device is a chinese tv box board, model is "inphic i7".