serial data with framing bits(Nanopi Neo Core)

sami

trying to read the serial data from the UART1 port then write it on the  UART2 port ....

this is absolutely easy in the case of just reading the serial data.

but now what m really trying to do is to read the serial binary bits which includes the serial data and the framing data ( parity bit/stop bit/start bit) and then write all of these binary bits to the other serial port.

how could this be done? how could i read the serial  bits  without the framing bits being stripped? 

thanks in advance

best regards 

i still have another major problem ...

the baudrate is unknown ... is there any tool that can ignoring setting a baudrate or that can dynamically assign the correct baudrate.

i observed the signal on the oscilloscope and it seems that the baudrate is around 12800 which is not one of the standard baurates.

and the baudrate is around 12800 might be because this serial data is converted from rs485 to rs232.

it is confusing

Not sure serial transceivers (UARTs) can be configured to pass every bit rate, parity, start/stop bit combination. Maybe better to use a circuit to do this?

For RS232 format data, you can always tie the data sender's TX pin to multiple data receiver's RX pins. Just don't tie TX pins together.

For RS485 format data, you could have a large number of listeners on the same pins.

@tparys what circuit are u supposing to use instead of converting to rs232?

what i understood is that ur saying from rs485 direct the tx pin to an RX pin on a circuit that i should design?

then i can read all the bits being received by configuring this circuit to the wanted baudrate and what so ever.

https://www.go4b.com/usa/technical-support/product-manuals/t500-hotbus/rs485-wiring-guide.pdf

485 uses differential pair as a both a send and a receive. Both pins are both input and output. There's not really an RX pin unless you convert back to 232.

If you take a look at example link. You can have multiple listeners using 485 to 232 converters attached to that differential pair, and may do what you want.