Renegade with latest Focal image can not reboot

Simon-renegade

I've burned the latest Focal image onto Renegade board. Everything works fine except rebooting it via command.

Once the reboot is entered, the console log showed it tried to reboot but stuck with the following info.

The above Armbianmonitor is a zip file, please download it and save as zip file then unzip to get the detail log. I guess it was due to issue in dtb file  but has no clue.

Is there any genius can help on this?

[   97.418882] watchdog: watchdog0: watchdog did not stop!
[   97.672510] reboot: Restarting system
INFO:    PSCI Power Domain Map:
INFO:      Domain Nod State ON (0x0)
INFO:      Doma parent_node 0, State ON (0x0)
e : Level 0, parent_node 0, StatFO:      Domain Node : Level 0, ON (0x0)
INFO:      CPU Node : _node 1, State ON (0x0)
INFO:  0x1, parent_node 1, State ON (0xNFO:      CPU Node : MPID 0x2, pState ON (0x0)
INFO:      CPU N0x3, parent_node 1, State ON (0x␀

I did some tests over this issue.

Case 1: Burn the sd card with Armbian_21.08.1_Renegade_buster_current_5.10.60.img.   It can reboot as expected.

Case 2: Upgrade the buster to the latest sw include 5.10.63 version kernal.  It failed to reboot.

Case 3: Burn the sd card with Armbian_21.08.1_Renegade_focal_current_5.10.60.img.   It failed to reboot.

Case 4: Upgrade the focal to the latest sw include 5.10.63 version kernal.  It failed to reboot.

I have the same problem with my orange pi R1 plus LTS on armbian. Floating problem. In some cases pc rebooting normally, but in 3/4 of cases it stucks. Bullseye/jammy 22.04

UPDATE: Something info about this problem in my case. I had this problem, when ive been used concrete TF cards - Smartbuy 10 class 32 gib. When i changed TF to Mirex 10 class 8 gib - problem solved. So, in user manual was info about that - all tests passed with TF SanDisk. But who reads man before working. Therefore, this card working clearly with other platforms (OPI ZERO, OPI ZERO 2 e.x.).

Edited by Gorbovsky
updating