Which PC, Mac or Raspberry allows me to virtualize Armbian image?

Sigma7

I want to virtualize Armbian images created for TV Box. Which computers allow me to do this? Laptop with snapdragon? Mac Mini M1 or M2 (Apple Silicon)? Any Raspberry model? And what virtualization apps to use: QEMU, VirtualBox, VMware, Parallels?

13 hours ago, Sigma7 said:

want to virtualize Armbian images created for TV Box

What exactly do you mean by this?  If you are looking to run the exact image you deploy to a SBC in a virtual environment, you can't really do that.  If you are looking to run an armbian build that has the same linux kernel and user space environment as an SBC/TV Box build, that you should be able to do.  A virtualized environment is really a specific virtualized set of hardware which will be different than the hardware for any specific SBC/TV Box.  So the low level uboot and hardware environment (i.e. dtb files) will be different between the SBC build and the virtual environment build.  But from that level up (kernel and user space) everything can be the same.  Armbian has a build target for the QEMU environment (Virtual QEMU) and automated builds for that here: https://github.com/armbian/community/releases