NanoPi Neo 1-wire

par-n-go

Hello, I have NanoPi Neo and I cannot make ds18b20 to work, it does not show in the devices folder. On armbianmonitor it writes:

http://sprunge.us/fdjC

On lsmod:

Module                  Size  Used by

sunxi_cir               1601  0 

w1_therm                2498  0 

wire                   18294  1 w1_therm

gpio_sunxi              8269  0 

Default w1 pin is PA20 which is not exposed on NanoPi NEO. You could choose physical pin 12 on the 24 pin header (compare with FA wiki), then use bin2fex and fex2bin to change logical pin 20 to 6 for 1-Wire and disable PA06 as GPIO (by deleting this line).

Currently our fex files for NanoPi NEO, M1 and Air need some adjustments but at least I won't touch this until we got NanoPi Air into our hands and until PWM and Audio issues are fully understood and resolved (since there seem to be some conflicts here and there)

Default w1 pin is PA20 which is not exposed on NanoPi NEO. You could choose physical pin 12 on the 24 pin header (compare with FA wiki), then use bin2fex and fex2bin to change logical pin 20 to 6 for 1-Wire and disable PA06 as GPIO (by deleting this line).

Currently our fex files for NanoPi NEO, M1 and Air need some adjustments but at least I won't touch this until we got NanoPi Air into our hands and until PWM and Audio issues are fully understood and resolved (since there seem to be some conflicts here and there)

Thank you a lot!!!! It worked!!!

Thank you a lot!!!! It worked!!!

Hi,

was it really working or did you just see the 1-wire device in the filesystem?

I tried to use a DS18B20 as well, but i failed when reading the device. For more details see: http://www.friendlyarm.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=393

I got the same error message on both Armbian and Friendly Arm's Ubuntu. On the other hand, when i connect the same circuit to a Raspberry Pi, everything works fine. 

So my question: Is there anybody here who successfully gets data from a DS18B20 using a NanoPi NEO Air?

Thanks and best regards, Thomas