József Bárdos

Could not find any specific information about an "ROCK Pi 4 Plus" so it might be just an abstraction of one of the other Rockpi4 boards. Just give it a shot and test those images, maybe they work, maybe not.

As many Nebra hotspots have come out with this Rockpi 4 Plus, there will soon be a great demand for the corresponding IMG file, please forward this problem to your colleagues, or if you are interested in creating an image file, please consider this request. I think it is absurd that the support affects Rockpi tiles, it is just that this is the one that was left out of the list, so it is quite inconvenient for me and those who are experiencing the same. Many of us are thus unable to participate in Crannk token mining due to the lack of image threads!

I understand! I received this information from one of the Crankk project ambassadors: "I spoke to the team. Sometime next week they will have a dedicated image for the Nebra being released. Right now there is an issue with the current Nebra setup where the Crankk docker container is being halted and they cannot understand why.
I don’t have a Nebra rockpi 4 plus so I am unable to test this myself at the moment."

Edited by József Bárdos

Victory!!! We did the setup! Finally, the Armbian Rockpi 4b image file was the winner for my hotspot which is Rockpi 4 plus. I was starting to give up but a big thanks to @Miniterror /Crankk.io...nebra-og-rock-pi group/ because following his video step by step I managed to overcome this obstacle!