network bridge: ethernet to wifi (not a wifi hotspot)

3dFirefly

my box is a H96 pro plus TV box, installed Armbian 23.08.0-trunk Lunar.

was working well stand alone, had ethernet and wifi, I decided make use of this box as a network-bridge

I wanted to connect a 3d printer that only has ethernet to wifi, just to transfer files.

so finding instructions on this (reverse network bridge?)  was difficult, some say's it can't be done, found one person said he just did it but was for a rpi I think using dhcpcd. 

but anyways when I installed dhcpcd it removed nmcli and now my wifi is disconnected and ethernet is no longer listed.

still messing with it to see if I can get it back, but I attached the script he gave me that supposedly worked for dhcpcd, if anyone wants to check it out.

is there a way to do it with  nmcli? (network-manager)

has anyone done a network bridge to connect a ethernet device to wifi? 

bridge.sh

So you want to link your box to the printer with ethernet and give the printer wifi? This is easy with a wifi-repeater-bridge but you want your box to do that.

If you can give the printer an static IP and gateway I think you can do. Just asiggn static IPs to all the adapters within your router's IP. For exemple:

Router IP 192.168.1.1

Printer IP 192.168.1.50

Printer Gateway 192.168.1.52

Box IP 192.168.1.51

Box Gateway 192.168.1.52

Wifi IP 192.168.1.52

Also you can bridge adapters like this https://www.baeldung.com/linux/bridging-network-interfaces