Need help reviving Khadas VIM2

VIM2 responds to pressing the function button three times, with the blue LED blinking briefly, but after that nothing happens.
The only thing that worked was connecting via UART and after resetting I got this (see screenshot). Where, in addition to the lack of loading, this line confuses me DDR3 chl: Rank0+1 @ 912MHz - FAIL
Apparently, I have a problem with u-boot, and maybe a hundred more. I would like to get advice on which direction should I move? In advance, thank you very much to everyone who responded!)

VIM2_UARTE.png

I apologize, but apparently part of my question was not included in the message. I'll duplicate the question and add a continuation. My question is completely -

"I ask for help from the respected community!) The topic of my question is only indirectly related to Armbian, for which I apologize, but it seems to me that the most qualified answers can be found here!))) I have Khadas VIM2, booted from an SD card and worked successfully under Armbian 22.11.4 (Bullseye5.19.17-meson64). For some time now, the boot time increased sharply, and then the device stopped booting altogether
The new loading card did not change the situation in any way. An attempt to boot into Krescue was also unsuccessful (once I saw the Khadas splash screen and nothing else. The device does not connect via USB to the computer and the USB Burnnig Tool (2.2.3.3) also does not see it.
All the described options and connection methods did not produce results. VIM2 responds to pressing the function button three times, with the blue LED blinking briefly, but after that nothing happens.
The only thing that worked was connecting via UART and after resetting I got this (see screenshot). Where, in addition to the lack of loading, this line confuses me DDR3 chl: Rank0+1 @ 912MHz - FAIL
Apparently, I have a problem with u-boot, and maybe a hundred more. I would like to get advice on which direction should I move? In advance, thank you very much to everyone who responded!)"

And continuation of the topic.

I bought a short 10-Gbit Type-C cable and in Mask-ROM mode the program saw VIM2 and successfully wrote the firmware. However, I saw nothing on the TV screen. I recorded different images several times - VIM2_DualOS_Nougat_Ubuntu-16.04_V180622, vim2-ubuntu-22.04-gnome-linux-6.1-fenix-1.4-221229 and Android_vim2_nougat_v190518, but I still don’t see the download. Now the UART connection does not display anything. Booting from an SD card with different OOWOV_SD download options also does not happen. If anyone knows how to write firmware with Krescue into emmc, then my gratitude will know no bounds!)))