New Tanix TX1

I would like to know if anyone has had the opportunity to try the new Tanix TX1. The dimensions are really small, only 58mm x 58mm x 25mm and it only has 1 USB port in addition to the HDMI port and the classic power jack.

I know there are no Armbian images for H313 soc yet, too bad. This small TV box could be interesting for creating small servers connected exclusively via WiFi.

Button 1 is the flash button, while button 2 is used to enter recovery mode.

I tried images for H313 miniarch and others for H616 but I can't boot in any way. I'm using a USB stick obviously without using a USB hub but only the USB stick and for now only Android starts.

IMG_20240304_162010603_AE.jpg

IMG-20240229-WA0023.jpg

@Antonio Ramos  But the TX3 is based on a completely different CPU (AMlogix s905x3) than the TX1 (alwinner h313).  So yes there is some community support behind the s905x cpu based boxes.  But not currently any behind alwinner based boxes.

@Antonio Ramos one person is working on the new Tanix TX1. we are at a preliminary stage but I think we can have fun with this little TV box, he already made a release with a Linux distro for X96Q and others boxes . The Tanix TX1 has the same H313 SOC but we are talking about minimal Arch Linux not armbian.  I'll keep you updated without going too far off topic,