Unable to update Nano Pi Neo Plus 2

Thom

Good day everyone, I am running into some issue while trying to update packages on my Nano Pi Neo Plus 2, I am currently running Armbian 23.02.2 Buster with Linux 5.15.93-sunxi64 on the board.

I am trying to update my packages with apt-update however the error I am receiving back is the following:

E: The repository 'http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/armbian-apt buster Release' no longer has a Release file.

N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.

N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

Can someone help me out to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

@Thom  Debian Buster (aka Debian 10) was EOL 2022-09-10 (and it ends its extended support life 2024-06-30).  Armbian hasn't supported Buster with updates for a long time and recently set its status to EOL.  You can ignore the error message, as there would be no updates to get from Armbian anyway.  You need to move to a more current supported distribution.