Alert UUID doest not exists when trying to boot - 'Gave up waiting for root file system device...'

Some months ago I bought a fake Tanix TX3 mini to use as my personal server, but when trying to install armbian I just realized that the real cpu its not a common s90w, as I would expect, but s905l2. Okay, after many tries and helps one a lot of peoples I discovered the right setup for my devide. Ophub armbian fork with 'Armbian_24.5.0_amlogic_s905w_jammy_6.1.84_server_2024.04.08' image with DTB 'meson-gxl-s905l2-ipbs9505' and u-boot-s905x-s912.

That is the set up that I did some months ago, but now I bought a higher capacity sdcard (64gb) to store more files.

Ok, the sdcard is working, I flashed this image, made the entire set up, but when I try to boot I always get and error that says: 'Gave up waiting for root file system device.  ALERT UUID DOES NOT EXISTS'. Then it goes to initramfs.

To check it again I tried to use the same set up for my old sdcard (again) and then it worked wonderfully, so I made the conclusion that the problem should be my sdcard. But I read in some post that higher capacity sdcards doest not work very well with Armbian. 

Should I buy another sdcard or this is a know problem when talking about armbian?

Since you are not using Armbian but a fork of Armbian you need to direct your questions to their support channels.  The authors of that fork do not support Armbian, they do not contribute to its development, nor do they participate in these forums.

Havnig siad the above, I have noticed on other devices running the Armbian builds, that there can be issues with higher capacity sd cards.  There are a lot of low quality cheap SD cards out there.  I would suggest either investing in a high quality SD card or a lower capacity sd card.

4 часа назад, Victorhtf сказал:

that the problem should be my sdcard. But I read in some post that higher capacity sdcards doest not work very well with Armbian.

This question is not about Armbian and not about large SD cards.
This question is about who produced this SD card and what technology, what kind of controller is there.

Very well-known manufacturers (expensive ones) can release a SD card with a controller that will work

well with the MSDOS partition table and the FAT, VFAT file system and will be very slow or will reduce

the size with the EXT4 file system, and will not work with the GPT partition table.

I have such an SD card.
You can understand what you bought when you start using it.