LEMFO RBOX HK1RBOX with rk3528

Hello!

I have got the LEMFO RBOX HK1RBOX with rk3528 (https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005006654505780.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.32.7cbf5c5fIj4Quv&gatewayAdapt=glo2deu)

I have tried the following image recommended in one thread

https://github.com/armbian/community/releases/download/24.5.0-trunk.367/Armbian_community_24.5.0-trunk.367_Hinlink-ht2_bookworm_legacy_5.10.160_minimal.img.xz

I copied the rockchip folder to the boot folder and as well the a armbianEnv.txt adding dtfile=rockchip/rk3528-hlink-ht2.dtb. The original armbianEnv.txt was modified the same way.

that did not work. Did you miss any other steps?

Later on I tried I tried  Armbian_24.5.0_rockchip_h28k_jammy_5.10.160_server_2024.04.25.img.gz from ophub with rk3528-hlink-ht2.dtb, unfortunately the LAN did not work, even I have tried all other rk3528

dtb's.

[LAN error:  ....... eth0: stmmac_hw_setup: DMA engine initialisation failed , eth0: stmmac_open Hw setup failed]   

Is there any img and dtb that works with this TV Box?

I would appreciate any hint?

On 5/5/2024 at 6:38 AM, giga said:

Later on I tried I tried  Armbian_24.5.0_rockchip_h28k_jammy_5.10.160_server_2024.04.25.img.gz from ophub with rk3528-hlink-ht2.dtb,

Did you try to play a video through HDMI? was sound present? You can use a USB flash (pendrive) to try it. As, I understand, the RK3528 is not working with HDMI audio (in my case neither GPU acceleration for videoplayback, it plays but it's choppy).