Looking for a previous CLI release of Jammy for Orange Pi Zero

av4625

I have my Orange Pi running for a while on the CLI release of Jammy with kernel version: 6.6.16. It has been working well.

I was building another one up and I went to download Armbian and I noticed that OrangePiZero is community supported now (Don't think it was before?). The current version to download says that network issues are expected. I never had this on 6.6.16 so wanted to stay on that.

I looked here:

https://armbian.hosthatch.com/archive/orangepizero/archive/

But there is only minimal for 6.6.16, all/most others have minimal and CLI (typical, the one I want lol)

Is there somewhere else I could find the CLI version of 6.6.16, it definitely used to exist as I have it on another OrangePiZero.

Thanks!

Armbian & Khadas are rewarding contributors

Unfortunately I don’t know enough about what isn’t there on minimal. 

I have read this:

Minimal images comes only with essentials and without armbian-config, armbian-zsh, build-essentials, Python, DKMS

I run a hotspot from the orange pi, along with a C++ application that interacts with 2 serial connections.

I should have a play with minimal and see if I can get it working. It would likely boot faster which is one thing I’d really like from the OrangePi!