davfs2 problem

isegals

Hi!

I have ARMBIAN 5.31 on my Banana Pi m1 and need some help.

Early I used wheezy and mount webdav disk with davfs2 in fstab, but after I installed jessie fstab dont mount any davfs2 disk.

Besides I have another problem: I use davfs2 to backup some video and photos to cloud storage throw webdav, and I have mistakes on large files (files much bigger then free space in /var/cache). Davfs2 send files in cache folder first (/var/cache/davfs2 by default) and then to webdav disk, so I have to use another disk with enough free space (sda1 in my case). When I was on wheezy I just point cache dir to sda in dafs2.config (cache_dir option) and all be OK, but in jessie I get error:

mount -t davfs -o _netdev webdav.yandex.ru /hdd/bak/yadisk
/sbin/mount.davfs: can't open cache directory /hdd/tmp/davfs2

If I point cache to system disk there is no mistake and all OK. But if cache dir on sda then davfs2 create cache dir and quit with error, and there is no useful info in logs with debug most option in davfs2.config.

I ask help in openmediavault forum but there is no answer, plz help.

my fstab

UUID=affd7b6f-72c0-47ff-be59-d227cc324c86 / ext4 defaults,noatime,nodiratime,commit=600,errors=remount-ro 0 1
/var/swap none swap sw 0 0
tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0
# >>> [openmediavault]
/dev/disk/by-label/DATA /srv/dev-disk-by-label-DATA ext4 defaults,nofail,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl 0 2
# <<< [openmediavault]
https://webdav.yandex.ru /hdd/bak/yadisk davfs _netdev,gid=users,rw,file_mode=0775,dir_mode=0775 0 0