Choose a board for a low consumption camera project

Kondemor

I want to build a project for a USB camera with motion software detection and autonomous power.
I have some difficulties to find clear information regarding the consumption of the different Orange Pi boards. And I'm not sure to choose model Zero, I96, Lite, or perhaps another one

My project includes:

- power bank:  already I have one with 20.000 mah (5v/1-2A)
- usb camera:  I have one camera low resolution, which I believe is better to get a lower consumption
- one physical switch:  to shutdown gracefully, and avoid the SD corruption before the battery is exhausted

I have seen there is some code for the switch in the Zero board, although I ignore if this would work in the rest of boards. And perhaps there is another board with lower consumption. I'm not not sure about the I96...   Well, from here my doubts.

I don't have experience in these mini boards, and I would be grateful to know any board recommendation for a project like this

that thread only mention OPi Lite . No data about other models like Zero and I96

My question is to know the OPi board with lower consumption.  There is no information in the official website  http://www.orangepi.org/

Is there some data in any place about this?