Orange pi zero h2, flat version

lxde-OSIREN

I have been working on orange pi zero h2 daily for about a year to make a pretty good distribution but now I want to produce my console but the board only comes with headers and usb/Ethernet all soldered on making it fat, any one have a connection to the manufacturer to not make it with pins or usb/Ethernet soldered on.

This is what I want my orange pi zero h2 to look like: https://www.friendlyarm.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=69&product_id=212

I have had bad experiences with the h3, only h2 is good for me.

Well first the debian 8 xfce .img I worked on for the h2 opz is not going to work on the neopi, and last my first h3 from  a pi zero plus was taking longer to boot than the orange pi zero h2.

I think I see debian 8 desktop img for it here tell me if its desktop: https://www.friendlyarm.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=7

33 minutes ago, helper-dialog said:

last my first h3 from  a pi zero plus was taking longer to boot than the orange pi zero h2

My OPiZeroPlus2-H3 take about 9 sec to boot, because we are talking about Armbian image here, not some crappy image taken elsewhere ...

OPiZero-H2 has a crappy XRadio WiFi, it sometimes can take longuer to get DHCP address than OPiZeroPlus2-H3 ...

no opz h2 if you set up the ssid in the file, connects in less than a second and has never failed me(because I work on it a lot so I got it good) and I have 18 second boot. you are seriously talking 9 seconds from power on? still either way they come with pins I need something flat, if you help me find something flat and fast booting and good for debian 8 xfce I will donate to you on paypal.