TigerXue

I have a ShellCloud TV Box, below are the parameters:

CPU: RK3328

RAM: 2*512M=1G

emmc: 8G

4*USB3.0 (usb hub)

1000M Ethernet port -RTL8211F

Android 7.1

I want to install Armbian on it, but when I used Armbian_5.75_Rock64_Debian_stretch_default_4.4.174.img , it could not start, if I use omv4-rk3328-0.7.9-armhf-image, it can be started, but no network, the box could not get IP address. it seems that the dtb file did not choose correct, right? As it's a new box,what should I do?

On 3/25/2019 at 3:59 PM, balbes150 said:

Try the dtb file for trn9 (mvr9) it has 1000 network.

I guess I am working for debug the same box. Until now, the enternet does not work.

I have try the trn9 dtb and other box dtb, and it really can recongnise the eht0, but no DHCP IP and no link with the route or computer. 

someby get a dtb from the original android img, and i check the dts parameters of the eth0@f540000, i look like the same with there TV-box.

the eth0 ifconfig log is: flags = 4163<up,broadcast,running,multicast>, rx looks ok, but no tx packets

the log using ethtool: all looks ok

On 4/1/2019 at 10:27 PM, lshwang said:

I guess I am working for debug the same box. Until now, the enternet does not work.

I have try the trn9 dtb and other box dtb, and it really can recongnise the eht0, but no DHCP IP and no link with the route or computer. 

someby get a dtb from the original android img, and i check the dts parameters of the eth0@f540000, i look like the same with there TV-box.

the eth0 ifconfig log is: flags = 4163<up,broadcast,running,multicast>, rx looks ok, but no tx packets

the log using ethtool: all looks ok

Thanks a lot for the reply, if any progress, please let me know. 

• Werner locked this topic