• Joined in Giveaway

3. newsprint

newsprint

Validating

• Joined in Giveaway

Prizes

Recommended Comments

I am using arm sbc for both home entertainment and as a part of homelab:
raspberry pi 5 is a media center, docker server and sound system all in one.
orange pi 5 plus I use for test projects like YOLO object detection, low power node server etc.
I am also running freepbx on one older pi and my son is learning kali linux on another one

My dream is to implement a kind of containers orchestrator like k3s to study the way to run, service and functionality of such systems. Itx raxda can be a main server in this setup as it should be stable and, preferably, more powerful.
Of course, proper containers node needs storage server like open media valut or any other, same storage server can be shared to media center, it can be a part of personal cloud, and home file sharing server. In this case, low power and extended connectivity is the must.
So there are a lot of use cases for sbc with lots of interfaces and itx case integration support.

Waiting to see my next sbc build!

Edited by Leonid Zhuravel

Looks nice. It would fit into my home lab (= 9U 10inch rack :D ), with installed Home Assistant and PiHole. Maybe it could replace few other Pies I use and have only this one instead.

I'll use it as a Home Automation Server either with openHAB or Homeassistant and MQTT as well as Zigbee integration.

I appreciate the providing of Armbian images with those systems already installed.