armbian bionic 4.19 ethernet slow work

1001er1001

I have orange pi pc+. i downloaded armbian bionic with kernel 4.19, when I connect an ethernet cable sometimes, he doesn't see it, when he see it i have very slow connection, 

even wifi faster than ethernet, what can I do?

20 minutes ago, 1001er1001 said:

what can I do?

Have you tried different cables? Perhaps your switch / router is the troublemaker?

There are many many users of Orangepi PC+ and I have't heard of any troubles with a NIC. Hardware failure is also possible, but that is not an Armbian problem anymore.

1 minute ago, Igor said:

Have you tried different cables? Perhaps your switch / router have is the troublemaker?

There are many many users of Orangepi PC+ and I have't heard of any troubles with a NIC. Hardware failure is also possible, but that is not Armbian problem.

Yes, I tried different cables and even reconnected to different plugs in the router

7 minutes ago, Igor said:

What about legacy kernel (3.4.y) images? Is the problem also present there?

I have not tried kernel 3.4.y, because my orange pi pc + is in another house and I can’t connect to it because of very slow internet.
when i tried sudo apt-get update i got an error, but when i used wifi i don't have this error

3 hours ago, 1001er1001 said:

When i start installation armbian xenial

It's normal that you get error regarding network "wait-online" here if you are not online. Attached network where your DHCP server is operational and do some tests ... 

5 hours ago, Igor said:

It's normal that you get error regarding network "wait-online" here if you are not online. Attached network where your DHCP server is operational and do some tests ... 

I reinstalled armbian bionic, it was installed without a graphical shell and it works great, the problem is solved