Problems with Qt5

taimo_80

Hello

I tried to install Qt5-default and Qtcreator. There was no problems with Qtcreator but when I try to install qt5-default, I got error:

Errors were encountered while processing:
 /var/cache/apt/archives/libegl1-mesa-dev_10.3.2-1+deb8u1_armhf.deb
 /var/cache/apt/archives/libgles2-mesa-dev_10.3.2-1+deb8u1_armhf.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

And if I try to run " apt-get upgrade" or " apt-get -f install ", got error

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 qtbase5-dev : Depends: libgles2-mesa-dev but it is not installed or
                        libgles2-dev but it is not installable
E: Unmet dependencies. Try using -f.

Can someone help me with this problem?

Taimo

the problem seems to come from the pre-compiled packages:

trying to overwrite '/usr/include/GLES2/gl2platform.h', which is also in package sunxi-mali-r3p0 4.0.0.0

I have no clue what is inside these MESA-packages, until now I only needed some header files which depend on these two.

So I have made a dummy package telling the system the MESA packages are already installed so I can continue; but this is not a good solution.

My recommendation would be to update the sunxi-mali-deb with everything from mesa-dev (if it's not already in!) and change its properties so it provides the 2 packages also. Is that possible at all?

Does it work with other wannabe "cutting edge" debian distros for arm ? I ask this because I had a hard time to install wireshark on gentoo on a headless system, because it requires gtk+, which requires opengl, witch requires mesa, witch requires llvm, witch wont compile and is perfectly unnecesseary for mali driver (if I understand well).

This issue should be solved in the next (or the one after next) Armbian release. Meanwhile you can remove sunxi-mali-r3p0 package before installing Qt or any other packages that depend on libegl1-mesa(-dev) or libgles2-mesa(-dev)

Hello, how to remove "sunxi-mali-r3p0 package" ?