Problem after changing kernel to create a bootable SD card

Marcus V

Hello, im new to linux and armbian systems, but im really interested in the topic,

recently im working with an a20-Olinuxino-Lime2 , and my goal was to put another OS, for that i followed some tutorials to install a Linux Mate system on the sd card, i configured it to access the internet thought my router but after a point that i changed the kernel ,  i lost connection to the internet, all my "interfaces" files are the same and i can ping to my router, but i cant ping from my computer to it

booting up it gives some errors opening lib modules:

systemd-udev(439) could not open builtin file : "/lib/modules/3.4.109-sunxi/modules.builtin.bin"

modprob : ERROR: ../libkmod/libkmod.c:514 lookup_builtin_file() could not open builtin file : "/lib/modules/3.4.109-sunxi/modules.builtin.bin"

modprob : FATAL : module a20_tp not found in directory lib/modules/3.4.109-sunxi

i tried to solve this but im taking too much time to find out.. 

Thanks

@Marcus,

I am not sure what you are doing.

All I can say, save all the interesting files of your current SDcard (or use another SDcard)

Then install a fresh install of Armbian, if you want to give it a chance.

because we cannot predict what can happen if you install Armbian kernel to another distribution.