H96 pro+

Amoren

Hello, I installed  Armbian_20.05.4_Arm-64_buster_current_5.7.0-rc6_desktop_20200518 - on sdcard.

It works fine on my h96pro+ box but I cant install it to emmc-nand. (tried to execute intall-aml.sh)

Can anyone please help with the nand installation?

Are we supposed to guess what errors you are having?  Your question provides no information on what errors you are receiving or anything really that we could use to try to help you.  Also, I am assuming you mean emmc when you say nand, as 5.x kernels don't support nand at all.

In general (with supported Armbian devices), yes nand-sata-install is probably the tool you are looking for.  However, h96pro+ (and in fact, TV Boxes in general) are not officially supported in Armbian.

Having said that, you may be able to get it to work, but you are going to be on your own for that.  SteeMan (and a few others around here) are much more knowledgeable on specifics of TV Boxes and can perhaps help you further.

Good luck!

Just to set expectations, I have five different tv boxes that are running armbiantv, and wifi doesn't work on any of them.  While you may get lucky and solve your wifi issues for your specific box, you shouldn't have an expectation that wifi will work.  As for audio, i'm not sure what you mean by 'inside audio channel'.  But like wifi, audio support has been difficult for these boxes.  While I do now have audio working via hdmi on most, it doesn't work via any of the other connectors a box may have in my cases.  But since I use my boxes for server type usage, these limitations don't impact me.  But everyone should be aware of the limitations and set expectations accordingly.  Good luck on your continued efforts and do please report back what you find to help others who may want to embark down a similar path.