Only LED8 light up...!?

pierre

Hello,

I tried to use again my Helios4, but when we put the power on, only the LED8 light up.

This Helios4 was working great a few month ago (before we receive the Helios64 :-)

So we removed all sata cables (and fan, and power cables for hard drives) to made new tests. But still the same...:-(

And the processor is hot.

So, if someone have a idea to fix it.

Thank you.

Regard.

Edited by pierre

@Mangix probably not, if he hasn't used it for a few months.

@pierre LED 8 is the power led, if nothing else shows (not even LED1 / 2 which are system / error) I'd assume your board is not even starting and your SD card might be corrupt. 

For further debugging you'll need to attach a computer to the micro usb and listen with some serial terminal to the output (and post it here). Or you could burn another SD card and try with that one.

For LED meaning: https://wiki.kobol.io/helios4/hardware/

For Setup (also includes connecting serial terminal): https://wiki.kobol.io/helios4/install/

Hello,

yes I use the last image of  ARMbian > Armbian_21.02.1_Helios4_buster_current_5.10.12.img.xz

And I tried with another SD card and now there are 2 lights (LED8 + LED1 (blinking)) + the light of the network interface. I have access to root with Picocom.

Apparently it was the SD card, which is corrupted, but never have an error message when I format it (long format).

Thank you for help.

Regard.