Very new in SBC and totaly lost with tinkerboard.

Philippe 25300

Hello guys, first sorry for my english ,i'm a french speaking person.

I'm trying to find a version of os running on tinkerboar to install Domoticz on it.

I use armbian on another tinkerboard, using an image built By a project for astronomy and it runs very weel (NafaBox).

I dont know the Base they used but it's Armbian, and with the script delivered no soucy for a dummy like me to use it (no configuration where needed)

When I install the focal version of the download section of this site, no soucy to write the SD card, to boot and to start configuring. Domoticz can install also but the link using anothere PC with Chromium for use is not stable and freeze regulary.

I tried to download the Bionic image, but the links are broken. Torrent one give a page looking like a FTP, and direct give an errror not found.

"Not Found

The requested URL /armbian/dl/tinkerboard/Bionic_legacy_xfce was not found on this server."

If someone can give me a link to an older image of Armbian (i used to run with  version 18.04 (or 05?) LTS on tinkerboard and it was fine enough for my usage.

Chiao !

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.