Money earning opportunity - Allwinner H6 and analog audio

paradigman

I have been waiting for half a year for this problem to be resolved, but unfortunately in vain.
That’s why I offer to pay for your work to whoever solves it for me (we agree).
The brief:
I have a T95 mini TV box, what is working well with any balbes150 image.
However, none of the audio channels work. This is a problem because I want to use the stuff for internet radio. 
The task:
Create a modified image that I can use with the tablet's 3.5 jack analog output.
This is the picture of the board: T95 Mini 2/16G 

If you done success, would have had another task with the same board.
I also want to be able to copy the system from the SD card to the NAND of the board.
Currently, the image only supports copying to the eMMC.

If you feel competent in this task, email me at eutrox(at)gmail(dot)com 

Hi @jernej

Thanks for answering, looking at the solution that you tell me, I realized that I need to recompile the kernel, but I don't have the linux operating system to create my image, my TV box is H10 Play (Allwinner H6)

I attach a picture of my tv box https://cf.shopee.com.co/file/03cf59d23f47dbb6905e5974853073aa

It is possible that you can explain to me how to compile to obtain the image, or if it is found and compiled with the changes you made, I would really appreciate your help.

That box is not officially supported, I believe. Which image do you use for it?

In any case, I never tested above patches with Armbian. Most likely they need some adjustments before they can be used with build system. Currently I'm busy with other things, hopefully someone else can help you integrate them.

@Juan C. Guarnizo B I would first point you to this FAQ item on status of TV boxes under Armbian: https://forum.armbian.com/topic/16976-status-of-armbian-on-tv-boxes-please-read-first

Second I would point out that the builds you reference are old (the newest is over a year old).  No one that I am aware of is currently spending any time on TV boxes under allwinner with armbian, and the builds you reference are not official Armbian builds, but builds produced by a community developer outside official Armbian distribution channels.

So unless someone else from the community responds, you will need to have the skills to figure this out on your own, given the work jernej has provided.