Switch back from nightly to stable

SK_D

I've tried/done that but:

Welcome to Armbian 21.08.0-trunk.72 Buster with Linux 5.10.43-meson64

No end-user support: untested automated build

I've done "apt update" and "apt upgrade".

So, something else to do?

Best regards

Stefan

I'm rathe late to the party, but this is what I found:

# armbian-config --help

Armbian config options:

Examples:

Install headers:                    /usr/sbin/armbian-config main=Sytem selection=Headers
Update, upgrade and reboot:            /usr/sbin/armbian-config main=System selection=Firmware
Switch to nightly builds:                /usr/sbin/armbian-config main=System selection=Nightly
Switch to stable builds:                 /usr/sbin/armbian-config main=System selection=Stable
Install default desktop:                          /usr/sbin/armbian-config main=System selection=Default
Change to ZSH:                    /usr/sbin/armbian-config main=System selection=ZSH
Change to BASH:                     /usr/sbin/armbian-config main=System selection=BASH
Change to stable repository [branch=dev]:        /usr/sbin/armbian-config main=System selection=Stable
Change to nightly repository [branch=dev]:    /usr/sbin/armbian-config main=System selection=Nightly
Install headers:                    /usr/sbin/armbian-config main=Software selection=Headers_install
Remove headers:                    /usr/sbin/armbian-config main=Software selection=Headers_remove
Install kernel source:                /usr/sbin/armbian-config main=Software selection=Source_install
Remove kernel source:                /usr/sbin/armbian-config main=Software selection=Source_remove
Install Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD daemon:            /usr/sbin/armbian-config main=Software selection=Avahi

And then, according to the help:

# armbian-config main=System selection=Stable

Then, wait a long time and watch the show. I hope this helps...

Am 17.5.2022 um 16:48 schrieb Joris:
/usr/sbin/armbian-config main=System selection=Stable

Sorry, but it does NOT help. There is only armbian-config launching, loading 58 modules and then it's done.
After reboot it says

Welcome to Armbian 23.02.2 Bullseye with Linux 6.1.11-rk35xx

No end-user support: untested automated build

WHAT has exactly to be done. I should -- at least -- expect to be asked what kernel I wanna install or that the messages "untested automated build" disappears.

Edited by Hannes