HDMI Picture goes on and off every few seconds

Onelight

Hi all,

I have Armbian 22.08.6 Jammy with Linux 5.15.74-rockchip with Desktop running on an "Asus Tinker Board Rev. 1.2".

My Problem is that I get no stable HDMI Connection. Picture is appearing and disappearing every few seconds. Changing Cable, Monitors, Resolution and Refreshrate doesn’t change the problem. 

After Research in the forum I saw that I should provide „armbianmonitor -u“ here:

https://paste.armbian.com/oriqiwilah

I would be able to compile a custom

image, but I don‘t know where to start bugfixing because I am no HDMI Expert.

Maybe it has something to do with a Sync-Problem like described here:

https://forum.armbian.com/topic/7342-terminal-video-corruptionsync-problem-tinker-board/?do=findComment&comment=56099

Thank you for help!

PS:

I posted this question accidentally in the wrong language before and tried to contact the moderators, but I am not allowed to post new question or reach them with the private message feature. So I post this here as a new user! Thanks!

New registered users are limited on both private messaging and post creation. This measure is unfortunately necessary in order to fight spam in our community forums. All these restrictions lift within a short period of time once user create a few successfully approved postings. Thanks for understanding.

1 hour ago, Onelight said:

I posted this question accidentally in the wrong language before and tried to contact the moderators, but I am not allowed to post new question or reach them with the private message feature. So I post this here as a new user! Thanks!

Update:

Tried another cable and it now works!

I used HDMI-to-DVI Cables before and now I tried with a HDMI to HDMI Cable and it works.

I am not sure why it doesn’t work with the dvi cable, maybe because of the missing audio channel from dvi!

Thanks!