T95Z Plus Issues

Wizzard

Which dtb are you using?

Since you found someone who apparently got these things working, you would probably be best served by reaching out to them to see what they did to get wifi/sound working on this box.  It looks like they forked their build from armbian a while back and here is a link to the diff between the base armbian they forked from and their set of changes: https://github.com/armbian/build/compare  (Your answers are somewhere in that diff).  Since I don't own that box, there isn't much I can do beyond pointing you in these directions.

I am using meson-gxm-q200.dtb. Also tried to use this dtb from debiangamer's build (same name), it is slightly different, but it did not help.

I know it will be a long way to solve it. I was just interested if anyone had similar box and got it working.

When I fully updated debiangamer's build using apt, Firefox stopped working correctly, it had some issues with GUI and graphics, it was broken. Chromium worked still and even the sound still works there. But, when I test the audio in KDE system settings, I have the same error like in the latest Armbian community build (something with the driver).

edit: the link to original (locked) post:

Edited by Wizzard