How Has This Been Tested?

• [x] Kernel patches apply correctly

Checklist:

• [x] My code follows the style guidelines of this project
  • [x] I have performed a self-review of my own code
  • [x] I have commented my code, particularly in hard-to-understand areas
  • [x] I have made corresponding changes to the documentation
  • [x] My changes generate no new warnings
  • [x] Any dependent changes have been merged and published in downstream modules

View the full article

Hi is it trivial for a user to update the kernel for a Libre Renegade without needing to know how to compile it?

Alternatively would it be possible to add the Libre kernel repository for this board to an Armbian install?

8 hours ago, 0jay said:

Is this the same as nightly builds?

Yes. The only temporally issues is, that repository might not be fully up2date with trunk as we are changing scripts at automation. This means it could be few days apart. Nothing major and will be fixed soon.

Yes. The only temporally issues is, that repository might not be fully up2date with trunk as we are changing scripts at automation. This means it could be few days apart. Nothing major and will be fixed soon.

Thank you.

I think I’ve worked it out – the wireguard meta package is required as well as headers (neither of which are part of a cli install).

I’ve got the plugin installed and working just dealing with some weird issues with kernel packages failing to install. I’m guessing it’s to do with the edge kernel so will try updating from a clean install after an unfreeze and see what happens.

Thanks for your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines