Newbie looking for .img file T95 for H313 or H16 processor Wire pod software

Hi

I was wondering if you can help me, I am a newbie with Android TV Boxes.  What I am trying to achieve is to flash an image on a T95 Android TV Box to use as a server to run Wire-pod Opensource software for an Anki Vector Robot.  I was informed that the T95 box  (I bought it on aliexpress) has a H6 processor either the models h616 or 6313.  I was recommend  to this forum that there might be someone who  has the correct image file.  I would greatly appreciate if anyone could send me the file please.  Julie

First start by reading this:  https://forum.armbian.com/topic/16976-status-of-armbian-on-tv-boxes-please-read-first

Note that of the non-supported tv boxes, allwinner is the least supported.

Second note is that the H6 and H616/H313 are different allwinner cpus.  You can't use a build for one with the others as the dtbs are very different.

Second comment is that since there is no one that actively monitors the forums for allwinner tv box questions, your best bet is to search the archives for as much information as possible for your box/similar boxes.

hi. i have the same situation and wanting to get armbian working on my h6 t95 box.

did you manage to get it working or has anyone found files that work? the closest i have got is that iv managed to install it, and when it runs i just get the Armbian logo come up, but then the screen goes blank and doesnt continue. any halp would be much appreciated. 

Many thanks

Chris.