Error when i launch compile.sh

Hello

I have a problem to generate my kernel 3.x and jessie for may board A10 lime. I followed the procedure well but unfortunately I always get this error message after u-objcopy boot.nin:

./scripts/dtc-versions.sh: ligne17: dtc: command not found

./scripts/dtc-versions.sh: ligne18: dtc: command not found

*** Your DTC is too old, please upgrade to 1.4 or newer dtc

make: *** [checkdtc] error 1

I use a VM vmware ubuntu 14.04 x86 server as recommended in the documention. (I have even try Debian Jessie and Trusty, the problem is the same)

Can you help me ?

Sorry for the google translation.  ^_^

Grégory

Our kernel 3.4.x is not ready for boards with A10 ... I don't have any A10 board to check and fix. I already try few times on theoretical base but failed.

Now, you only can compile vanilla kernel 4.x

I am planning to fix this. I ordered one (Cubieboard 1) a week ago but it's not here yet. Than I would also need to find some time and fix it ... Use 4.x or wait for a while.

thank you for your answer Igor .

I have tested on my SD Card the image you offer on your website (jessie + kernel 4.2) This works fine on my board A10 lime. :)

My plan is to use the nand and configure the kernel to use the Mali harware and GPIO..I already do it with Wheezy and kernel 3.4.103

I think the error message that I get is related to the installation of my distrib but I do not see how to update the DTC , I do not know what it is  ;)

I continued to search....

Grégory