Orange Pi VGA 1024x1280 resolution

AcidWizard

I just bought an orange pi pc and i want to hook it up to an old pc monitor i had laying around. The monitor requires 60 Hz and a resolution of 1024x1280, it uses a vga port. Is there any way to get this to work?

Regards

AcidWizard

2 minutes ago, Hannes Worst said:

HDMI->VGA converters don't work properly with Armbian on H3 boards I noticed. I never managed to use Armbian with these converters, I'm sorry to say.

Months ago, my primary testing tool become old 19" VGA Philips monitor with 1280x1024 and where I (must) use those converters. I have two different (possible the same?) and both working fine on everything I throw at them. So far I haven't found a glitch, while it's possible that exists at certain converters.

12 hours ago, Igor said:

Months ago, my primary testing tool become old 19" VGA Philips monitor with 1280x1024 and where I (must) use those converters. I have two different (possible the same?) and both working fine on everything I throw at them. So far I haven't found a glitch, while it's possible that exists at certain converters.

Can you tell me how you set it up? The commands that you used,if you remember them.

Thanks in advance for your reply