No USB & Ethernet on 4.14 (Orange Pi Win Plus)

MaximeH

Hello everyone,

I was running Armbian Xenial (mainline 4.11.8 kernel) on Win Plus and it was working pretty good (after a little fix). But after some bad configurations (the system was still working..), I decided to re-install the whole system.

The thing is that there are no more mainline builds for this board on the download page and 3.10 kernel is too old (I need at least 4.9)... So I decided to build the system but I have some issues that makes the board pretty useless. 

The first is that there is no more Ethernet, no blinking light on the board neither on the switch...

The second are the USB port : The two USB ports on the right of the Ethernet are delivering power but no data at all... The two on the left are not working at all (no power...). Both were working (power & data) with 4.11.8..

But with 4.14 (unlike 4.11 :P) , HDMI is working (I can see the login screen) which is pretty useless, because I can't login with a usb keyboard or via SSH...

I don't have the "blank" 4.11.8 Armbian img anymore, but I fortunately did a save of my working system before erasing the SD card...

I don't know if before building we need to do some changes to the kernel configuration in order to make it work...

Do you have any ideas ?

Thank you :)

2 hours ago, MaximeH said:

I don't have the "blank" 4.11.8 Armbian img anymore, but I fortunately did a save of my working system before erasing the SD card...

Do you have any ideas ?

the build system for the A64 CPU doenst seems to be repaired since January, because of errors in the upstream?: