Przemysław Sztoch

Custom distros list and gpg key

I need customization in configuration file for:
a) DISTROS=("jessie" "xenial" "stretch" "bionic")
b) ${SCRIPTPATH}config/armbian.key

I want to make patch for it, but I need a few decisions:
1. Should I use lib.config as the configuration source? Maybe we prefer a separate file?
2. Can I unify RELEASE_LIST=("xenial" "jessie" "stretch" "bionic") from build-all and DISTROS=("jessie" "xenial" "stretch" "bionic") from repository.sh into one common parameter?
3. Do we accept the name for the parameter: GPG_PUBLIC_KEY=config/armbian.key?

7 hours ago, Przemysław Sztoch said:

DISTROS=("jessie" "xenial" "stretch" "bionic")

You mean by adding another one? That will costs you weeks of work. We have no plans to add anything there in next 6-12 months.

${SCRIPTPATH}config/armbian.key

Why would you change that key? It is used for installing additional packages via internal temporally generated repository. 

1. Should I use lib.config as the configuration source? Maybe we prefer a separate file?
2. Can I unify RELEASE_LIST=("xenial" "jessie" "stretch" "bionic") from build-all and DISTROS=("jessie" "xenial" "stretch" "bionic") from repository.sh into one common parameter?
3. Do we accept the name for the parameter: GPG_PUBLIC_KEY=config/armbian.key?

1. Is used for parameters that are accepted: GPG_PASS="forsigning_kernel_u_boot_debpackages", MAKE_FULL_FIRMWARE="yes", BOOTBRANCH="v2016.01" , ...

2. no
3. no

6 hours ago, Igor said:

You mean by adding another one? That will costs you weeks of work. We have no plans to add anything there in next 6-12 months.

No. I want to use only "stretch" ditribution. I want to use armbian building script on my own, but in limited scope. In my configuration I put DISTROS=("stretch")

I have to sign my packages with my key, because I have not got access to your Armbian key.  This is the reason why I have to replace the ARMBIAN public key.

I do not want to overwrite files from the original git repository (in example armbian.key...).

A separate fork must then be maintained and merged.

7 hours ago, Igor said:

build-all

Ahaa, I just noticed it now. This (part of) script was made for our internal purposes and was never planned to be user-configurable. If you want to rework, be my guest - we can't. I don't have intention to risk breaking the whole update system.