Make 4.19 kernel available again for Rock64

Armbian is a community driven open source project. Do you like to contribute your code?

As I noted earlier,  I had problems with usb storage not being recognzed on a rock64 after  update to the 4.20 kernel.  In my case on a Rock64 v2.0 , I seemed to have fixed the problem  by making the following changes which are reversions to the previous 4.19 dts values.    

vcc_host1_5v: vcc_otg_5v: vcc-host1-5v-regulator {#############################  from 4.20,  changed A2 back to D3  to make things work
compatible = "regulator-fixed";
enable-active-high;
gpio = <&gpio0 RK_PA2 GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>;

usb2 {
usb20_host_drv: usb20-host-drv {
rockchip,pins = <0 RK_PA2 RK_FUNC_GPIO &pcfg_pull_none>;#################  from 4.20,  changed A2 back to D3  to make things work

My board is version 2.0

This problem did not affect other usb devices, btw,  just storage...  I tried to check the specs but didn't see find anything for vcc_host1_5v ,  vcc_otg_5v or usb20_host_drv.

I did find usb_otg_drv at A2.....   

I noted the aobe in the pine64rock64 forum,  but have had no response their yet.  I am now back to booting off of a ssd on USB3 and having a usb stick and mouse/mouse keyboard on the usb2  ports--  once again,  this is on a Rock64 v2.0